Photo Montage

Week 8
Photo montage:

I have created a photo montage video based on my photographic pictures. Although anyone can make photo montage by using software like cut pro, after effect, adobe premiere pro, windows live movie maker etc. But creating product, any kind of designing, ideation etc. for everything we need a good arrangement of the object. For example, when I was making this video, its came in my mind that if I would be the client how I need my video have to be. As a client, I want to make my video like when user see this photo montage they feel like  telling a story about that photographs those I used in it. So that’s why I said ideation and arrangement is very important.

Ideation :









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cardboard model making

GRAPHICS DESIGN

WEEEK-04(MIND MAP AND STEREOTYPES)